Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kaia's First Week

Meeting Uncle Seth.

So cozy!

"Helping" Auntie Jenny make brownies!

Starting to wake up.

I also got a great photo of Craig & Jenny that I just can't share. They went on a 4-wheeler ride & got caught in a downpour. They were sopping wet when they came in. I was tempted to post the photo, but I figured Jenny wouldn't appreciate it too much. Seeing as how she was here helping with everything for two days I don't want to offend her! Thanks to everyone that came to visit & for all the help we've gotten.

10 comments:

The J's said...

Love the chocolate face with the pretty eyes above it!! Yeah for Aunties!!

Ethel said...

hi jenny. you're a nice person, mindy for not embarrassing your SIL!! Happy week?! Looking like it's all under control! especially the chocolate part!

Unknown said...

So adorable!! I think she kinda looks like Craig but I'm just not sure if it's due to her lack of hair and forehead wrinkles or what. ;) But such a cutie!

Mindy said...

ina - she reminds me more of micah as a newborn. yesterday the pediatrician said the same thing. we shall see.

Kara said...

Mindy, you're amazing to be posting on this blogg and having such a tiny baby. :) Everyone looks so cute! Kaia is adorable!

Unknown said...

Yes, she totally does!!

Neisha said...

what a sweetheart! can't wait for mine

Lisa Wallace said...

I'm glad I got to see her in "real life" last weekend! Glad you were all able to make it. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I hope she's like Ayla, that girl keeps me entertained!

Lani said...

I SO want to see that photo of Auntie Jenny. ;) Nice she could come help you out. The kiddos are ALL adorable!!! Did you have a good convention at Menomonie? Last time we were there was pre-kiddos for us. We like it up there.