Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today, I'm Glad..............

- that the kids wished me happy birthday as soon as they woke up.

- that Craig bought me a card & had the kids sign it.

- that when the kids were fighting this morning all I had to do was say, "It's my birthday" & then I got two prompt replies of "Sorry mama".

- I heard Micah explaining to Ayla how to be a good friend. She had been talking about a boy in her class that was sad, because no one would play with him.

- to have two kids in school & a sleeping baby. I have two new magazines to look at & the perfect excuse to be lazy & look at them. Hey, it's my birthday & I can lounge if I want to!

13 comments:

The J's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The J's said...

Happy Birthday!!
Enjoy your day, I hope it is a great one :*)

Lani said...

*singing* Happy Birthday, dear Mindy... Happy Birthday to you! *end singing* I'm so glad you have so many things to be glad about. ;) Craig wasn't so lucky last week, but I tried to make things gladder around home since it wasn't so gladder at work. Not sure if I succeeded or not.

Ethel said...

yes you can!!!! Happy Birthday to you ( singing). I love how you can remember the cute things your kids do and say long enough to record them. I'm working on it. Have a super great day!

Neisha said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY!!!! Hope you get to do something relaxing today!!!(like reading those magazines!!) We want to meet your new little one sometime!!!
Love, Christina, Dan and Ava

Shannon said...

oh happy day!! hope it's been well so far!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, no wonder you we being lazy today, good for you!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Mindy!
Been thinking that this day was coming soon for you - hope it was enjoyable!

" Mama "Looie said...

Happy Birthday,Mindy! I didn't know it was your special day. Hope you had a great day. It was great seeing you all last night. Kaia is darling! Hope to see you next Tuesday!

All American Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday...enjoy the peace and quiet!

katrina said...

Happy Birthday Mindy! Hope you had a wonderful day. You are 29 again, right?!