Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Weekend

Reading our new Skippy Jon Jones book to the kiddos.

Mom with her grand kids.

Ayla & Lexie. The kids got along great this time. They are all finally at the age where they can play games & have lots of fun together. Lexie is my cousin Chad's daughter. It's fun to watch our kids play together & remember all the fun times we had when we were that age.

I just had to post this photo of Mom, because she looks so happy. Whenever the baby needed to be held she was right there. She was even bragging about how good she is at quieting her down. I asked her when she's planning to move in!

My brother and Aunt Tonia were here too. Other than the fact that Seth wasn't feeling well we had a nice relaxing weekend. It was cold enough for a couple of fires, but nice enough during the day for outside work. My husband was happy to hunt to his heart's content knowing that I had lots of extra help in the house. The weekend went far too fast. It always does when it includes time spent with loved ones. We can't wait to see you all again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know what you're going to look like when you get older....just like your mom.

Amber said...

...you look just like your mom.