Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To Nap Or Not To Nap

That is the question. Today & every day. I. have. so. much. to. do. Like load upon load of laundry. A large pile of mail to go through & bills to be paid. Many thank you notes to write, address & mail. A very messy playroom. I know that's not really my problem, but it will never ever get cleaned unless I am involved in the process. Actually I want to weed out the coloring books, puzzles, games & art supplies. We have ridiculous amounts of all that stuff. Of course there is a ton of outside work to be done yet. And I have left-over mashed potatoes in the fridge which means that I really should make potato rolls. But, I really, really want to take a nap. My husband really, really wants to go hunting again tonight. And so, I think if he doesn't care about all that needs to be done then why should I?

8 comments:

The J's said...

I think since you have a new baby the nap should win out! :*)

All American Family said...

Definitely take that nap!! Parts of my house look like a war zone but I figure all the "stuff" can wait as my babies are growing up. (From another "new again" Mom.)

Neisha said...

i agree. the nap is worth. what happens if you get worn down and sick? you better nap.

All American Family said...

Lia is 6 weeks old...born Sept. 7. They grow to fast don't they!!

Anonymous said...

Nap, if he wants to hunt so much he can help out if he doesn't like a messy house. After what you've been thur you need to take it easy this week.

Anonymous said...

Like others I say take a nap, the mess will wait. Plus, if you clean it up you will just be depressed when it looks the same in a day or two:)
Tammie N

Lani said...

Definitely the nap!!! I wonder how that worked out for you? What'd you decide?

Mindy said...

well, i tried to take a nap, but it didn't work out. had the baby fussing & ayla tapping my shoulder & asking for food & things like that!