Friday, November 7, 2008

It's After 8:00 And The Kids Are In Bed

I've finally got time to post some new photos. They are a bit old as you can tell. Anyway, here are the big kids on Halloween. Craig took them to the businesses in town while I went & got my birthday massage.

The kids love to snuggle with Kaia before school. This is a typical scene most weekday mornings.

My good friend Michelle came to visit for a few days. We were lame & didn't take many photos, so I don't have a good one of our kids playing together. Michelle's daughter is 10 months old & this is the first time we got to meet her. We had a very low-key visit just hanging out & talk, talk, talking. Every time we thought about doing something like taking a walk we'd realize that some one's baby was napping. We never did get their nap schedules synchronized......

Ayla took this photo of me nursing Kaia & I happen to love it. This is what most afternoons look like around here.

4 comments:

Lani said...

That nursing photo is beautiful, Mindy. I can see why you like it. And the one of the kids snuggling together is beautiful, too.

Neisha said...

It'll be nice to have the older kids take pictures of you and Kaia together.

Amber said...

I too love the nursing photo...kaia sure is growing.

Ethel said...

wow..i seem to just know when you've posted some new beautiful pics!! looks like you're managing quite beautifully. andd..birthday massage? that sounds just super.