Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nine Things I'm Thankful For

1. I'm really glad that we don't have any snow yet. I'm not looking forward to going out into it every morning to get the kiddos off to school.

2. I've been appreciating my family a lot lately. Both the immediate & extended members.

3. I'm happy that no one in my house seems to mind left-overs for supper.

4. It is wonderful to have a two month old that takes long naps during the day.

5. I have met so many people through blogging. I appreciate the new people in my life & acquaintances I've gotten to know better this way.

6. I love, love, love my baby sling. It is the best way to shop & cook supper. I really don't think it has made my back hurt any more than normal either. So there Motrin.

7. We're going to Sherilyn's for Thanksgiving this year. I can't wait to spend time with them & some dear friends from Iowa.

8. I have a full bottle of my favorite essential oil blend, Immupower. It doesn't seem like winter without it.

9. My hubby is in the kitchen tonight. He likes to cook his venison & the kids like to eat it. For that I am very grateful. The kids are great guinea pigs. Because of them I don't feel so pressured to try his creations.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Neisha said...

I posted mine on my blog.

Kara said...

What a good idea to post what you are thankful for. One thing I"m thankful for would be the internet, which has made it so easy to keep in touch with dear friends like you. Happy Thanksgiving.