Monday, March 23, 2009

Seven!


Grandma Tina wanted to know what kind of cake she should make. Micah responded with a request for a white "Dark Vader" cake. Uncle Seth went out & bought one for him & we celebrated on Friday night.


Saturday we went to our friends Matt & Amy's for the night. I didn't get a photo of all the kids, but here are the oldest four. They were thrilled to have chocolate fondue for dessert.

Two weeks ago Grandpa Mike came to deliver both kids' presents. Tomorrow will bring swimming, pizza & presents with Auntie Julie & Grandma Mary. This is one of those lingering kinds of birthdays. I don't think Micah is complaining.

7 comments:

Todd said...

What a good uncle! Only the best uncles can track down a white Darth Vader cake on short notice. Happy birthday, Micah! Have fun swimming tomorrow. I'm glad to hear you're willing to get in pools these days. ;)

Lani said...

What a great birthday! Happy Birthday, Micah! Enjoy all of it. I know you are. ;)

Neisha said...

Happy Birthday Micah!

All American Family said...

Happy Birthday Micah! That chocolate fondou sure does look yummy! ;)

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Micah!

All American Family said...

Hi Mindy - I just got back from Lia's 6 mo appt and she weighs 14 lbs now. Though you can't tell it from the pics in my last post, she has a lot of red in her hair and her eyes are pretty dark. That's probably part of why she reminds you of Kaia. We do have cute babies if I do say so myself. ;)

Ethel said...

happy belated, Micah! those chocolate covered strawberries look delish too!! HAve a great year!