Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Sweet, Sweet Girls

This was supposed to be a Kaia only photo shoot, but Ayla kept getting her head in there. Anyway, the best photos are usually unplanned. I love how this turned out.

Besides, Ayla was my trusted assistant. She was the one that got Kaia to smile. She's such a funny baby. Always happy, but often very sober. I think that's why she reminds me of Micah so much. She is always just taking everything in like he always did. And to get her laughing. That is a major workout & she will never laugh at the same thing twice!

This is the only photo that turned out the way I had somewhat envisioned. I wanted a color one, but the light wasn't quite right. I guess I'll have to keep trying.

5 comments:

All American Family said...

awe...you do have a couple of beautiful little girls! Kaia is growing so fast! Don't we wish we could keep them babies forever.

The J's said...

Very sweet! and the one of the two of them together is special!

Anita said...

yup- beautiful! The 2 together is so sweet!

Christina said...

beautiful pics! You have adorable girls!

Lani said...

Delightful. Baby is getting so BIG. How does that happen?!