Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Unintentional Time Off

I hate it that I don't blog anymore.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe, because hardly anyone does.  Maybe, because Facebook is easier.  Even though it's easier I like blogging better.  I know I've said this sort of thing before, but I'm really going to make an effort to blog again.  I actually wrote it into my planner.  I find that if I make a list I am much more likely to accomplish something.  So here goes nothing.  Hold me to it (if I have any readers left that is).  If I don't have any readers left that's OK.  I'm doing this mostly to record these normal days of parenting.  These normal days of life that pass all too quickly.  I want to record things so that I remember more.  In the meantime, I have a little catching up to do!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm still hanging on!! :)

Mindy said...

i'm glad, brenda! thanks for letting me know.

Shannon said...

me too. i quit 10 days ago and only one person has noticed. i miss blogging so much.

Mindy said...

you did?! i can't believe i didn't notice!!!

Amy said...

I still read too Mindy. Even though you haven't blogged a lot lately I enjoy what you do post.

Anita said...

I hear you. I'm hoping to start doing better again with my blog...

ps- Shannon- we did notice, actually, if you mean f/b. :)