Friday, August 27, 2010

Where Was I?

For some reason I keep getting an error message when trying to load my video of wacky, wonderful Michelle. I'll keep trying, but in the meantime here's a few more photos from August.

We got kittens! Craig is allergic, but even he was taken in by these two rascals. Plus living out of town means we need some mousers around. I'm glad I took this photo, because a couple of days later the black & white one disappeared without a trace. A few days after that we came home to find the gray one with a mangled paw. Poor kitties ~ maybe we aren't meant to have them!


I love it that she's not afraid to try roller-skating!


Oh & the baby likes to hold other babies.


And rock out with some headphones. Too bad she didn't have these on when she was roller skating. It would have been so 80's.


She can take a bath in the new sink when mommy is too exhausted to climb the stairs & bend over the tub.


Surprise! Kaia isn't in the photo. Like my leaning tower of waffles?


Soggy-bottomed girl. Love this photo.

8 comments:

Gary said...

It's funny that how no matter how little, little kids like to hold smaller kids. Pat said Kylie goes around w/headphones, only she is listening to Louis Lamour tapes!

Neisha said...

she's a doll!

yeah, Kylie is hooked on Louis Lamour. If you don't know him, he wrote westerns

All American Family said...

WHERE did our babies go?? We're having Lia's 2nd b-day party next weekend and I just can't believe it! Kaia is definately rocking those roller skates and headphones! Her expressions remind me so much of Lia it blows me away! It's funny that they reminded us of eachother as babies and they're still doing that even as they get older. Maybe not so much the hair though. ;)

Kara said...

Your photos make me smile!

Ethel said...

Yes!! I love your leaning tower of waffles!! And the other pictures as well...Miss being on blogger and keeping in touch..maybe after school starts....

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

So cute to see her attempting rollerskates! Like the one of her looking out on the porch too... her hair looks long. And I want your waffles. (might be the pregnancy talking on that one). Fun to see Kaia's personality - this age is pretty cute although really really busy : P

Jenny said...

Our kids want some kitties too, but Joel is allergic to them and I'm afraid they wouldn't stay at our house if they were outside cats. Too bad the b/w one disappeared...that's always sad. We'll have to come see your kitties sometime!

Mindy said...

jenny ~ if you feed them they will stay! come see us anytime.