Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summing Up August

I'm totally lame. I've been in a blogging funk. Enjoying summer, but not blogging about it. Enjoying summer, but in a chaotic sort of way. In one week the kids will be back in school & I am ready. Ready for alarm clocks, supper at 5:30 and kids in bed by 8:00. Maybe I'll even be able to blog a couple of times a week.

Kaia & I were lucky enough to fly to Reno for a short visit with my high school bestie, Michelle. I have a video I'll post later that sums up the wonderful, zany, fun Michelle. Here's a photo of little bug and I at Lake Tahoe. An absolutely beautiful lake unlike any that I have ever seen before. If you ever get a chance to go do it!


While we were in Reno Craig's uncle died. So even though the occasion was sad it was nice to see some family when we got back.

Auntie Julie loves all her kids. Even when they are wiggling & jiggling all over her lap. She always has room for one more!


She thinks she's a little lady. On our trip she entered into the, "I do it" phase. Can you tell she's almost two? Miss Independent right on schedule.



Hanging out with Gramps.

I have more to post, but it's someones bedtime ~ be back soon. (I hope!)

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Cuuuute pictures! I haven't seen you or your kids in ages. Can't believe the baby is almost two!

Kara said...

I love all the pictures! How cool to get to see Michelle! Sounds like you two had a great time!

mom 2 4J's said...

Beautiful pictures Mindy! Your kids are so cute!! I am craving routine at our household too! Hoping to dig out school books this weekend, when we get started using them will be another thing;-)

Neisha said...

ahh, hanging out on the beach!!

are you saying that Julie has room for one more (of yours)...like you need to have another one?!?! :)

looks like Miss Kaia needs a purse of her own

darling picture of Kaia against the wall

Gary said...

Hey, welcome home! We missed you on Sunday. Craig looked like a lost puppy! JK! I trust you had a good time, hard not to, hanging out at the beach of a beautiful lake. :)

Mindy said...

neisha ~ haha, no that's not what i meant. i just watched the kids squirming all over her & had to laugh. if it was me i'd say no, i can only have one kid at a time. with her though she just makes room for more! with a smile on her face :)

Pam said...

cute pics! sounds like you 2 had fun on your trip!

Ethel said...

glad you're having a great summer and that you had a great time out West !