Monday, April 5, 2010

8 Is Enough

Perhaps spending Spring break with the cousins can become an annual tradition. Although seeing each other once a year just isn't enough. Hopefully we can do better in 2010.


I have a lot more photos, but they probably aren't too interesting to those outside the family. I just had to post my favorite from the weekend though. Isn't it precious? We drove to the middle of Michigan for a quick family reunion. We were all together for 2 days. If I'm figuring correctly it's been 5 years since that's happened. Although the time was very short, (and the drive kind of long) I think we can all say that it was more than worth it.

5 comments:

Neisha said...

family is the best!

Darla M said...

I would like to see more pictures -- especially of Craig's siblings who we don't see very often!!

Mindy said...

OK Darla. Maybe I can get to it tomorrow. Craig goes back to work & then I will be back in my normal routine.

The J's said...

Yay for family gatherings! Yay for cousins!

Lila said...

Whoa! Very interesting to me, but maybe I qualify as being family. Well, almost, maybe? Great to see the pics!