Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last Weekend

I wasn't going to post more family photos, but then someone requested some. Then I thought, "Well, it is my blog after all." Then I started remembering that I plan to print out a photo book for every year I keep this blog. It doesn't matter that I'm two years behind. I'll get to it eventually & I'll be glad these photos are ready. Then I decided to Picnik the photos & that was really fun. So in no particular order, I present more family photos.

Running in the dark.

On a treasure hunt.

Flying.

Random silliness.

Playing knock-out.

Walking in the great outdoors.

Catching up on a years worth of lovin.

Driving lessons.

Some aunties, a grandma and a bunch of kids.

Random silliness shot #2.

The whole gang.

14 comments:

Heather S said...

Glad you shared these photos.. I have SO many good memories of Julie.. glad to see her face pop up now and then! :)

Anonymous said...

Neat pictures, nice to see the whole family together too, been years since I've seen that. (and there's alot more kids now too)
thisbpat

The J's said...

I'm so glad you shared more! Fun to see these with auntie Shari in them!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know that place! :) Great family memories...

Anita said...

I'm also glad you posted them. It's been a long time since I saw any of C's fam but great to see them! Can't believe how big M's kids are- I'm pretty sure he wasn't even married last time I saw him... a few years ago. lol

Neisha said...

great pictures!! :)

Darla M said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us, Mindy. Reminding me of MN people - MN memories.

mom 2 4J's said...

You did a great job with your posting! Thanks for sharing. The kids look so sweet together "catching up on a years worth of loving"!

katrina said...

Thanks for posting these Mindy! The Connelly gang has expanded nicely! What a quiet, calm weekend you must have had. ;)

Wanda said...

great to see the pictures.... nice to see up dates of the family... good to see Shari, Julie and Jenny too......

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

I like :)

janis said...

Fun to see these - and all your pictures!!

Ethel said...

thanks for posting these pictures cuz i just happen to really really really adore everyone on them!

Lani said...

Ok... you inspired me to play around on Piknik a little myself. Love these pictures. Looks like so much fun!!! I bet the cousins love getting together and making memories.