Saturday, August 1, 2009

A First

First hot tub party


Won't it be fun if I can get a similar photo when they are teenagers? I wish I would have been recording video instead of snapping photos. They were so funny when they got in. "Ahh, this feels so good on my back" They were acting like a bunch of geriatric adults. They don't know how good they have it with their fresh, young bodies. I guess none of us ever do. What did I hear someone say the other day? "Old is 10 years older than you happen to be right now" Even that doesn't seem so old anymore.

5 comments:

Neisha said...

yep, I'm jealous!

Mindy said...

neish - you guys will have to come over next week sometime. let me know what your schedule is like.

Heather S said...

That hot tub looks perfect for a day like today! I bet a video would be a hoot to listen too! :)

The J's said...

Can I visit? :) Looks great, and I'd sure be saying Ahhh! Too!!

Mindy said...

all of you can come visit anytime - we like having company!