Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Eight's Tag (With a few minor adjustments)

It's been a week since I posted. At the moment I'm not feeling very creative, so I'll just do this.

8 things I look forward to:

1. An anniversary date tonight
2. Sleeping in tomorrow
3.Finally getting my bedroom cleaned up. I've changed out the kids' clothes for the season, but our room & closets are still in major disarray.
4. School being done for the Summer. 10 days left still!
5. Todd & Ina's visit!
6. Re-doing the kids' bathroom
7. Finishing this post so I can go look at the garden
8. Getting an email saying that any one of my books on hold is ready for me

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Clean the entire kitchen after supper
2. Get one load of towels washed & dried - perhaps today I can get them folded & put away!
3. Ate supper on the porch
4. Changed many diapers
5. Picked loads of lettuce from the garden
6. Made strawberry rhubarb cobbler in the crock pot - it was good, but i cut the sugar back a little too much
7. Read my bible
8. Put the kids to bed early & relaxed with my dear husband

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Get my pre-baby cleaning routine back
2. Somehow force my kids to appreciate all the meals I make
3. Convince myself that a pedicure is a need not a want
4. Not worry about the baby while on our date tonight (can you tell this is our first date since having her?)
5. Get motivated to work out more than once or twice a week
6. Pay off our mortgage today
7. Get the air fixed in the van
8. Add one more bathroom & bedroom to our house so it'd be more comfortable for guests

Here's the adjustment part. You're supposed to write down eight shows you watch. Since we don't watch any shows on any kind of regular basis I'm skipping this part. Feel free to add it to your post if you decide to join this tag. Have a great weekend all!

5 comments:

Neisha said...

have fun tonight!!

Anita said...

for some reason, I thought this was Martha's post and was breezing along reading it... but the baby part really confused me... which is when I backed up to see whose it really was... oh my. (I get my updates in Google Reader, so it's not like I had to open your site to read it you know!) someone needs to pay a bit more attention, I'm thinking!

Heather S said...

Enjoy tonight. Your baby will be fine :)
We're lucky, G'pa & G'ma watch ours, so no worries there (especially since some of our kids could be claimed as a dependent on their taxes!)

All American Family said...

Hope you had fun on your date night! Your lists sound similar to mine. :)

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! How'd your date go?