Friday, May 22, 2009

Eight Months, Already!

I know she is still a baby, but she's my last baby. Eight months seems so old when I'm doing it all for the last time. The newborn baby phase is already a blurred memory. I've been taking lots of photos and videos of us breastfeeding. I absolutely adore that part of being a mother. I have decided to let her self-wean. If you ever hear me complaining that she's refusing to wean, direct me to this post!

Don't worry, no skin is showing.

Funny face!

Another funny face. She's been cracking us up with her emerging personality.

I do realize this is blurry, but I love her smile & eyes here.

Hanging out with the big girls.

10 comments:

Neisha said...

so cute!! she sure is getting big!

Shannon said...

i'm very sad at how fast my baby is growing up too. *sniffle*

way adorable pictures!

Heather S said...

love your pics. I hear you on watching your last baby grow! Our baby is 20 mos.. and I'm trying SO hard to hold on to something I can't control!

The J's said...

so so sweet....

mom 2 4J's said...

What a Doll!!! She is so sweet and tiny :)

Ethel said...

awwwwwww! i can't tell you how much i love that 1st year. yes, they are soooo smart by the time they're 8 months!! she's simply a doll!! glad you're enjoying your time with her..you're an awesome mommy..she's lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Aww... Mindy, I can't wait to meet her! Counting days.

Amber said...

I hear you...love the nursing shots as well. I wish I could bottle him.

Lani said...

That last picture is amazing. This post made me wonder if I'd get to experience it one more time or I'd already had my last time without realizing it. Nope. We still haven't decided. Sweet post.

All American Family said...

Awe...how sweet is that! Our babies are growing up way to fast! I know what you mean about being the last one...I want to drag every stage out with Lia! The last picture is just too cute - it's the kind that speaks to your soul. ;) Loving watching your babies grow!