Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Hate Sponge Bob

Last night we went to the "mare of a mallaca" as my dear daughter mistakenly called it. She seems to have the same unfortunate quirk that her father does. They often mix up their letters and words when speaking. It has caused endless amusement to me & others, but a bit of embarrassment on their part. Grandpa Mike had given us some wristbands that we needed to use by the end of the year. I think that's the first time the kids ever got to ride whatever they wanted & not worry about how many points would be used up. It was great fun. Thanks grandpa! The only annoyance was having to see Sponge Bob every where I looked. It was the stuff of nightmares for me. Plus every time your wristband is scanned you have to hear his idiotic laugh or whatever that odd Sponge Bob sound is supposed to be. I miss Camp Snoopy!!

Posted by Picasa
It is super hard to get good photos in an amusement park. Here they are on their last ride of the evening.


I thought I'd share this adorable photo taken this morning. It looks like little miss learned something from Mr. Cole this past weekend!

5 comments:

The J's said...

Oh what an adorable picture! Just makes you want to pick her up & cuddle!
I hate SB too!

Neisha said...

I haven't really heard sponge bob.

cute baby. she sure looks like a Connelly!

Anonymous said...

Sponge Bob is as American as apple pie and the fourth of July! Viva Sponge Bob!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

i would say that snoopy is more american than sponge bob any day.

Anonymous said...

That's because you're a sick person.