Saturday, December 27, 2008

Are We In The Air Yet?

Shouldn't we be at our cousin's house now?


Are we on the ground yet?


And, my personal favorite.


Is this a crashing plane?


In case you haven't figured it out yet we recently took a trip involving an airplane ride. Thanks to the generosity of Craig's brother we were able to make an impromptu trip down to their place. We talked on the phone Tuesday. We reserved tickets on Wednesday. We were at their home on Thursday! It's been almost two years since the cousins have seen each other, so this was a wonderful, wonderful gift for all of us. I was nervous about travelling so soon after my surgery, but it actually went very well. Just request a wheelchair the next time you reserve tickets & you'll be shocked at all the special treatment you get at the airport. Photos will be coming soon.


3 comments:

Neisha said...

So, is everything okay? I see that you had surgery.

Mindy said...

neisha - i already had the biopsy part of my surgery & will have the removal part in a couple of weeks. everything is fine other than having to go through surgery twice!!

Sherilyn said...

Wow! I am totally in the dark!! I thought your family was coming to your house before NYE?? This must have REALLY come up quick! Fun!! Then I thought you had your surgery already that I thought wasn't until Jan 15? Is the 2nd one still then? So how many days were you with Mike and Jo??