Monday, March 31, 2008

Catching Up (Sort Of)

After a good month of not feeling well most of the time I have so much catching up to do I don't know where to start. I guess a relatively easy place is here on the blog. Here are some recent photos. Oh & don't ask me what my laundry room looks like.

Getting ready to blow out six candles!

The kids that were at the party.

This is what it looked like the day we attempted to leave Wisconsin Dells. You can't really tell in the photo, but it was still snowing pretty hard at this point. It poured snow all day and into the evening - it never let up!

Here's the big kids at the pool.


Seanna, Sydney and Ayla snuggling in the cabin.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Neisha said...

Sounds like you guys are getting snow up there. We are getting rain here.
Glad you are feeling better now. My kids and hubby are down with bad coughs. I can't wait until they are healthy again.

Lani said...

You are doing so great in spite of your morning sickness, Mindy. I think I'd just hole up and die. And there you are... going off on Spring Break trips and having birthday parties. Looks like the kids have been having some fun.

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

Looks so fun! Love the one of Ayla and her friends - they look like such buds : ) Happy belated birthday Micah!