Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weekend With Friends

Right now a weekend with this family isn't super exciting to Ayla since it means 4 BOYS are coming to visit.  Give it a few years and it will likely be quite exciting!

  
Kaia doesn't yet mind and she didn't hesitate to play the game of Life with the boys.  Ayla felt that reading was more worthwhile.




The above photos were so cute to me that I couldn't decide which one to post, so I posted all three.  We have a similar photo of Ayla with one of the older brothers when they were about the same age.  However, those photos are so embarrassing to A and D now that I won't post them even though I want to!



After our company left Kaia went hunting with Daddy.  They sat in the ground blind and Kaia played hockey on Craig's phone until even that lulled her into sleep.  Daddy was surely disappointed that they didn't bring home a deer.  However, I don't think it would have made Kaia any happier than time with Daddy did!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Sounds like a paragraph out of a modern day little house on the prairie book.