Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Broken Vow

I vowed to be the kind of blogger that blogs a little bit all the time. Instead I've become the kind that does a bunch of updates all at once, but once in a great while. I'm sorry about that. I hope to get back on track soon. Without further ado here is some of what's been going on. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. I have been living, but mostly without my camera in hand!

Here are some of our favorite people in the world. This was a Sunday in January. The day that their oldest daughter began a journey across the world. Skye was fortunate enough to go to China with her grandparents for 3 months! We can't wait to hear more about her travels when she returns.


Love this father/daughter shot.

6 comments:

Gary said...

If we didn't see you in mtg, we wouldn't know you were still around. :) Them's some special folks to me too.

Jessie K said...

I used to babysit those kids! Skye absolutely canNOT be old enough to leave for 3 months even if it is with her g'parents!!!

janis said...

Love that picture of Skye & Chad!! Their personalities are showing. . . ;)

Mindy said...

janis ~ and i didn't even post the one that REALLY showed their personalities! haha!

Neisha said...

that's a great family photo of them

katrina said...

funny, i kinda like those ppl too! :) great pics, thanks for posting. and happy belated b-day to ayla. glad her friend saved the day!