Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time Keeps On Ticking...........

and I just can't seem to get my blog updated. I guess that's good. That means we've been really busy actually living & enjoying our lives. Without further ado, here are some recent photos that try to encapsulate what we've been doing the past two weeks.

Craig spent a long weekend in North Carolina visiting his ailing dad. The day he got back Todd, Ina & Zhenya arrived at our place as well. Here are the kids enjoying Zhenya once again. We hadn't seen him since Todd & Ina left.

These first few photos are from Ina's phone. I thought this photo was just hilarious.....

This one is pretty funny too. Ayla rode almost the whole way to the cities like this.

I have a very similar photo from a year and a half ago. I guess we gotta add some silliness to goodbye or it'd just be too sad!

All together again.

Kaia had fun pulling Micah's hair while Todd was sharing some photos with us all.

Tooling around town.

So bored & unhappy when daddy was gone. This is a total daddy's girl. It's a good thing he doesn't leave us too often.

Anyway, these are just a few of the photos I have & there are many photo opportunities that I missed. For instance, I took no photos the weekend that Craig left & my mom & brother were here. I also have none from the following weekend when Todd & Ina were gone & our ministers were here. I just want to say that we enjoyed every minute of our week and a half of almost constant company.

And now, I've wasted far too much time posting this. We have more company coming tomorrow. I must get the house together a bit before then. I'm signing off now pledging to take lots of photos this weekend.

2 comments:

Neisha said...

liked all the pictures

mom 2 4J's said...

I know what you mean about too busy enjoying life to post...I must admit I have wondered what I've gotten myself into...:) Glad you posted your pictures!!