Friday, July 3, 2009

Photo Overload

Presented in a totally random order, some favorite photos from the last while.

Big brother trying hard to teach little sister to ride without training wheels.

Sleepy with Todd & Ina. I think Todd & Ina had been awake 22 hours by this point.

Aside from the sunspots I like this photo my mom took of us in her backyard.

Mmmmm, look at this juicy yellow lemon. I must taste it.

Oooooh, that was sour!

At the park with grandma.

At Chuck E. Cheese with grandpa.

Loving on Uncle Seth.

Enjoying extreme heat with Ethan & Dillon.

Our garden before we left. Also before a naughty rabbit snuck in & managed to eat some of our Brussels Sprouts. Luckily dear hubby knows how to take care of such things & the rabbit is now history!

7 comments:

Heather S said...

As always, cute pics!

Gary said...

How mean! Killing a rabbit that eats brussel sprouts! Now if it ate carrots....

The J's said...

Great pictures. I love the one of you and the kids too! oh! we have so many rabbits here, and you can practically walk right up to them. They are not scared. One got in my beans the other day & I chased it out, it sat there looking at me, I threw my little rake at it, it moved about 2 feet, & sat & watched again! I told my dh he could probably just catch them & wring their necks.

thisbpat said...

Oh Mindy, the rabbit was only eating the brussels sprouts you were gonna give me, so it's ok :)

Neisha said...

enjoyed the pictures :)

Amber said...

I love that Micah was teaching Ayla to ride her bike :D I also love the picture of you with your kids, very charming and I like the effect of the sun, it makes it glow.

renomickie said...

I really enjoyed catching up on your blog just now. I can't believe how truly incredible your photos are. You have always had a good eye for pictures and you've gotten sooo good at it through the years.