Friday, July 10, 2009

Forever In PJ'S


The kids do things like hold baby chickens & ride bikes in their pajamas. Then they can't understand why I make them put on a clean pair before bed. They also say their hands are clean before meals. When I ask them if they have been holding chickens recently the answer is always yes. "But, my hands don't look dirty mom!"

I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones that do odd things in their jammies. Yesterday we also worked in the garden, painted in the bathroom, worked on various art projects & many other things all in our jammies. It was the only day this week that we had no where to go, so why not?

I really wish today could be the same. Especially since we got nigh unto no sleep last night thanks to the youngest member of the family. The poor baby is so stuffed up. She is so sweet that we can't stay annoyed for long. And believe me it's pretty annoying to have a baby W I D E awake & happy most of the night. Yes, I know. Wide awake & crabby would probably be worse. However when you're trying to sleep & a cute little baby is laughing, smiling, pulling your hair, pulling your nose etc. it does get a bit trying. Oh well, bring on the coffee!

5 comments:

mom 2 4J's said...

Great pics! Love your caption:) Hope she didn't get the stuffy nose from me:(

Neisha said...

I guess pajamas are clothes too :)

Heather S said...

We have issues with pjs here (the other day Katie wore her slippers to town :0 )..and the handwashing- if they can't see dirt they think it's all good!

renomickie said...

What? You mean your hands AREN'T clean after touching birds???

Lani said...

Exactly. Why not? I'd wear my pjs to work if I could get away with it. Your kids are beautiful, by the way, but I know you already know that. ;)