Monday, May 26, 2008

Snapshots Of Our Weekend



We visited Auntie Jenny in Sioux Falls.

We spent two nights at Annika & Grant's house. The kids are 4, 5, 6 & 7 & got along famously. They even slept together on a big air mattress. The first night Ayla got removed from the sleepover & relocated to our room. She was bothering everyone else with her flashlight. The second night everyone was so tired that they fell asleep with no problems.

I laughed so hard after I looked at this picture I cried. So did Ayla. She thought I was laughing AT her, which I guess I kind of was. She informed me that I "hurted her feelings"

4 comments:

Lani said...

You had a good one, I see. Ayla, you look fabulous with those fancy glasses! Hope your "hurted" feelings are feeling better. ;)

Neisha said...

haha, cute

Kara said...

The picture of Ayla is priceless.

Amanda said...

oh my goodness.. i adore this. Ayla is such a goofball.