Wednesday, February 27, 2008

If I Had A Million Dollars

I'd pay someone to take my morning sickness away. Or if that was impossible I'd pay them to stay here and take care of me, my husband, my children and my house until I felt "normal" again. I just puked in the office garbage can. Lovely visual, huh? Now I need to go clean it out and make lunch and clean up all the birthday toys that are scattered everywhere, because I just found out we have bible study here tonight. All I really want to do is go back to bed. Sigh...sorry for all the negativity today, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

7 comments:

Neisha said...

clean the toliets and vacuum and then go sleep. everyone (well the ladies anyway) will understand about you not cleaning the whole house for mtg.

Jenny said...

And enlist Ayla's and Micah's (when he gets home) help! I'm sure they could shove toys in a toy box as well as you could. Craig can clean the toilets.

Chris N Kait said...

Awww.Hope you feel better!

Lani said...

Poor dear. I'm sorry you're so sick. I have absolutely no clue when it comes to morning sickness, but I'm sure it must be miserable. Hubby's down with the flu here, but some people are still game to come for Bible study, so I'm right there with ya... trying to get the house cleaned with two little ones and a hubby who's buried under mounds of covers in our bed with no sign of coming up soon. I hope your morning sickness ends soon. Hugs.

Ethel said...

sorry your hubby's sick Lani..he sounds like how jeff gets..needing mounds and mounds of covers on!! and now, poor Mindy! I remember it well.. i spewed my eggs projectile - like all over the parking lot at work..it was cute. And the tiredness..who cares what your house looks like..people are there to study the bible not the house ;-)

Mindy said...

thanks everyone. our mtg. got cancelled last night. one family was out of town, one family suddenly got the stomach flu and craig took me to the er last night. after i started vomiting yesterday i couldn't keep anything down - not even half of a cracker. i'm on zofran now which seems to be helping. if anyone else has any suggestions i'd love to hear them. i really hate being on drugs!

Lani said...

Oh wow... take care of yourself, girl. If drugs are the thing that helps, then just bear with it until it passes. I am so, so sorry. :(