Friday, November 4, 2011

This And That In October


Why oh why must we stand here and smile? We need to get candy!!

OK, fine. Here's a smile. Kind of. Can we go now?

While the kids carved pumpkins I decided to bake some of my pie pumpkins. I cut this one open and found a ready made jack-o-lantern!

On one of my babysitting days the baby woke up while I was making supper and started fussing. When I had time I went to relieve Micah and found him doing his homework AND holding the baby. Maybe we should have had a 4th child!

8 comments:

Kara said...

Max was also a nija! Looks like you had a great day for trick-or-treating. As always your kids are adorable and yes, you should have a 4th. :)

The J's said...

How cute! and once you have 3, then you're over the edge, so more dosen't matter anyway. My saying was "Always have your older kids first"...they are a huge help! ;)

Jessie K said...

That's cute!

Jessie K said...

PS Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen ;)

Gary said...

Nahh, yer doing OK. I always thought two was enough, especially when you have one of each. It's just that we didn't figger out where they came from until we had a couple extra! :)

Mindy said...

i googled it, jessie! sad to say i've never read it. maybe should remedy that!

All American Family said...

What cuties! And how cool is that "jack-o-lantern"! No comment about the whole 4th baby thing! ;)

Anita said...

That's pretty cute of Micah and the baby! He looks like a natural!!