Monday, January 3, 2011

We Had Too Much Fun!

Yesterday afternoon found us at the tail-end of vacation and the tail-end of some one's limit. I was seriously cracking up watching her dominating the back seat. With her little fur coat on she was like a miniature matriarch. The little tyrant sat back there & ruled over her two (much older) siblings.

We had busy, full, wonderful, tiring days. I was so busy living that I took very few photos. Unfortunately. The ten nights of vacation found us in other people's beds half of the time. Three of the five nights we were home we had company.

Little bug slept until 9:30 this morning. She was quite dismayed to wake up to an almost empty house. She shuffled through all the rooms looking for fun people to play with only to discover she is stuck with me. Hope you all had a happy new year!


11 comments:

Neisha said...

we had a good new year too.. spent time with family

Jessie K said...

I was by myself. Hubby was stuck in Cody with my dad as they had just finished the gym floors in all the schools there. What's one day more special than another anyway? It just means everything's closed when you really, really need milk! ;)

Gary said...

Wow, funny to think of her with an attitude. We usually don't see that in mtg. But I guess everyone reaches their limit at one time or another.

janis said...

That is a great picture!! She looks like a little russian tyrant - what a great scowl. :)

Gary said...

Oh Wow! New year, new blog look. Hoping to c u Sun. I'm tired of everyone being scattered for the holidaze. Seems like months since we've all been together.

Mindy said...

gary - i think it has been months for us. what with traveling, being sick, bad weather, union sunday & special mtgs. i don't remember the last time we were at d&b's!

Anonymous said...

This little attitude post left me smiling, Mindy. I've had days recently that I felt just like that! Cute picture!

Little Miss Nobody said...

Oh, the picture says it all! Thanks for the laugh! Happy New Year!

The J's said...

It really is a cute picture, had to laugh! I had the same problem with taking pictures...too busy living! We had a house full part of the time, and part empty the rest of the time. Jana was here for 5 days with only her two youngest siblings, and she commented several times "wow, this must be what it feels like to be an only child"!!!

mom 2 4J's said...

She is too cute! Fun to be with her and you guys the other night. Glad she tolerated being on my lap for a bit!

Ethel said...

i can just see her little tiny self "shuffling" about...you have your hands full ...and heart full , don't you?!