Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ahhhh........Thursday

Thursday has become my favorite day of the week. Why? No extra kids. No vision therapy. No errands to run. No workout class that I enjoy (and therefore feel I can't miss). No story time. No kids yoga. No classroom to be in. Nowhere I have to be but right here. In front of my computer awaiting my virtual tea time chat with a bunch of lovely ladies! (We do have swimming lessons tonight, but that is ages away & therefore seems irrelevant at the moment). I can't imagine being busier than I am right now. I'm glad I can see when I'm at my limit! I'll maybe post some photos later today. If I feel like it.

10 comments:

Ethel said...

bummer to have misssed you! i love Thursdays too..I feel like finally I have the rythmn of the week down...and then the wk end!! ha! You sound very busy..where is kid's yoga?

Neisha said...

i love days like that too

thisbpat said...

I love it too, it's my last day of work for the week.

Mindy said...

ayla just started it as an after school activity. it's on tuesdays from 4 to 5 at one of the elementary schools in town.

All American Family said...

Isn't it great when we have NOTHING (for the moment!) to do! Remember the days when we thought we were so bored when there was a 5 minute of "nothing to do". And now we relish those moments! ;)

Mimi/Susan said...

Yeah for Thursday!

The J's said...

*smiling*

Anita said...

Thursday! I'm actually thinking maybe this week??? ;)

Todd said...

Enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

Down days are wonderful. Necessary. Vital. Missed you today at tea... for a good reason, I know.