Friday, February 6, 2009

Still Here

What is it about February? I'm so uninspired right now. I'm not sure where this week has gone. I decided I better get a new post up & was surprised to find I didn't have any photos to choose from. This is actually a still shot from a video. I decided to post it to prove that Kaia does smile once in a while!


I got my garden issue of a favorite magazine yesterday. I read it from cover to cover while further drying my skin in a too hot bath. I can't wait for Spring. The thought of my garden is the only thing that gets me through this month. I think I want to try growing something on a tuteur this year. Has anyone else done this?

3 comments:

All American Family said...

Isn't it amazing how fast our babies are growing!! Kaia is a doll!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for spring either. I have been getting lots of garden magazines lately as well and it is really making anxious. I want to buy a mantis tiller this year and do more landscaping in the backyard.

Gary said...

Well, Mindy, a few days of sun in a southern location does boost the spirit. Just had to rub it in. :) Although, that can make a person desire spring all the more.