Monday, July 16, 2007

Van time = Question time


Micah: Mom, are there as many trees as people?


Me: I'm not sure.


Micah: Mom, back when Pa & Ma rode on trains what were the trains pulling?


Me: Ummm, I can't remember.


Micah: Mom, I forgot, how many days did it take for God to create the earth?


Me: (Finally, a question I can answer) Six days of work & one day of rest.


Micah: Mom, why didn't God rest as long as he worked?


Me: Once again, I'm not sure.




These questions were fired at me one after the other so fast it made my head spin. Micah starts Kindergarten next month. I'm anticipating some quieter van rides in the near future, although I'm sure they'll be much less interesting.








1 comment:

Lisa Wallace said...

It has been so fun to read through your posts. I enjoy the "little people" quotes most. So adorable!