Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Quit Blogging Because I Wanted To......Sort Of

Actually, I don't think I wanted to quit blogging.  I sort of had to for a while.  I got sick of trying document everything.  I stopped picking up my camera for, days, weeks, months.  I kept feeling like I should be blogging.  I should be taking photos.  I should be documenting the lives of my quickly growing children.  Anytime I feel like I should be doing something it doesn't take long until I stop doing it altogether.  Anyway, I think I'm done with my self-imposed break.  I don't know if I have any readers left.  I'm just going to do a bit of posting/catching up and then decide what I want to do with this space.  If you are still out there thanks for checking in.  If not, I understand.

8 comments:

Jessie K said...

Ha! I did the same thing! Weird...

Gary said...

Finally!! Now I can know what is happening with your family. :-) Good thing we meet with you. Actually I hardly ever check blogs anymore. When I do it is your's and Neisha's.

Shannon said...

me, me! i have a reader that makes blog reading/following effortless!

Neisha said...

i'm still here

Mindy said...

what is your reader, shannon? after google reader went bye bye i never signed up with anyone else.

Cheri said...

I'm still here. I switched to feedly after reader retired.

Ethel said...

oh I'm here!! faithful and loyal to the core!!

Anita said...

I have a reader, too- so I do get the post...whether or not I respond, of course, is another thing entirely. I quit blogging, too, for the most part. I just lost interest. And- I haven't read a lot of blogs lately, either. Partly that is because I lost about 2 months worth this summer when I was simply too busy to read every day. I thought my feed reader (feedly) would just keep them but unbeknownst to me, feedly kicks them out after 31 days. Humph.

By the way- I use feedly. url something like this (minus the spaces) http : //cloud . feedly . com/#my