Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Girls Weekend

Here is a photo of my drool worthy breakfast from Snooze. What you see are seasoned hash browns, honey smoked salmon on bacon-jalapeno spoonbread, topped with a poached egg, cream cheese hollandaise and chives. Mmmmmm, my stomach is growling just thinking of it. Not shown, but also consumed are the best pancakes I've ever eaten. I can't describe them. Look at the website & if you're ever in Colorado look for Snooze!


We were lucky enough to have a couple of other ladies join us for part of the time, but up above is the core group of 37's. We didn't even realize it until we got together, but we were all born in 1974. If we get together between 3 certain months we are all the same age at the same time!

I didn't take many photos, because we walked everywhere & my camera is large & bulky. The other photos I have I won't share. They are of us lounging in bed & relaxing in the rooftop hot tub. Our time was spent walking, window shopping, eating really good food, taking a night-time sleigh ride, half a day at the spa, talking, drinking coffee & did i mention the FOOD? It was awesome. All of it. Looking forward to 40!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love Loved the weekend with all you lovely ladies!! Thanks for posting such great memories. Now I'm anxious to go back to Snooze in sumer 2012! I have a feeling my boys will love the pancakes :)
Amy

All American Family said...

ohhh...I could use a girls weekend! Gald y'all had such a great time!

Todd said...

Looks tasty. Reminds me of a plate of Eggs Benedict I had in Chicago years ago. Fluffiest eggs I've ever had, some kind of seasoned ham, and fresh jalapeƱo tater tots, all covered with their own Hollandaise sauce. Out of this world. That was 4-6 years ago, so I doubt I'll be able to top it. Now I'm hungry.

Oh, and it's cool that you got to go on that trip. Craig is such a good husband (tell him he owes me).

Ethel said...

saw all the food i could handle on fb! i too forget about the camera when i should probably use it the most..oh well..enjoy the moment i say...enjoy the rest o 2011!!