Sunday, June 26, 2011

Early Start

The poor kids had school until June 9th this year! We rebelled and pulled them out a couple of days their last week. First we went to Milwaukee and then we spent two nights in a condo on Lake Michigan.

My childhood buddy Jackie let us barge into her beautiful apartment for the weekend. She fixed us nice meals & even had toys for the kids to play with. Micah chastised me for waiting until he was 9 to go visit Jackie!



Our resort had a water park. I bet the kids liked that the best, but I loved the fact that we were right on the beach. It was 102 degrees back home at that time, but sunny & refreshingly cool on the beach.

Ahhh, vacation. What's not to love?

2 comments:

Neisha said...

love the pictures of the kids :)

mom 2 4J's said...

Looks like you are enjoying your summer! Cute pictures of the girls! I bet Ayla adores her cousins!