Thursday, April 14, 2011

Away From Home

Someone wanted proof that I escaped to St. Louis for the weekend. I must admit that my camera was very intimidated by the big shots surrounding it. So much so that little Sony Cyber-shot could scarcely be coaxed out of his bag.


Can you see why? Look at the sophisticates that surrounded him.

Shannon. Love this expression. I'm thinking someone must have said something silly. Imagine that.

The arch shot cropped for easier identification.

Beautiful. Incredible. Amazing. The arch. The weather. The trip. My friends.

11 comments:

Ethel said...

i notice you didn't even notice MY camera..he he. nice shot of the arch! and all the pics..you're a hot shot!

Mindy said...

i don't remember you taking photos at tea, martha. your camera must not have intimidated mine ;)

Mimi/Susan said...

Thanks for sharing "your view."

Jessie K said...

Looks like fun! The only way I've seen the Arch is through window of a truck as we passed by.

Anonymous said...

Your arch shot is awesome. And really, my camera is nothing compared to those other big boys. Sometimes I wish I had the smaller one.

The J's said...

Wonderful Mindy! Thanks for sharing. I was with you in thought!

Gary said...

OK OK. I now believe you were in Saint Louie. Even Martha had pix as proof you were there. :D I'll miss seeing y'all on Sun.

Mindy said...

enjoy those baby turkey's gary! we'll miss you too, but hope to be with you next week.

Lani said...

Hee hee... we had a regular camera stand off going there. ;) Guess people didn't have to worry about us getting pictures. Miss you!

janis said...

Haha - I think I have the same camera as you. :)

Anita said...

My camera's on my phone- maybe my phone and your camera could be friends?? ;)
Nice to see the St Louis post!!