Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

I got to go to Micah's class party. I thought I should bring this cute frog with me.

I imagine that this photo might horrify some people. But, my kids only trick or treated for 30 minutes. They didn't get that much candy. I love to have it out of the house as soon as possible. If that means letting my two year old eat it for breakfast, than so be it.

FYI: Micah was a bow hunter & Ayla was a gypsy. I did take photos of them, but somehow they disappeared off my camera. I think the toddler hopped up on sugar had something to do with that.

3 comments:

Neisha said...

we all (well the kids and I) having been eating candy from early am to bedtime. I can't wait for it to be gone either

Lani said...

I didn't think the boys got much candy, but a week later and they are STILL eating it. Wow. So I read this thing where someone takes their kids candy and offers them that they can exchange it for $20 to spend how they want. I thought that was kind of a smart idea.

Anonymous said...

Here's another idea, operation gratitude. There is a web site that has special requests for our soliders. I let the boys each pick out a small pile of candy to keep and the rest is being dropped off at a friends house this mornig who along with her girls candy is being mailed to the soliders. The web site said they give it the children who help them out.
Amy