Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All About The Baby

Who happens to be 15 1/2 months old already! Miss Kaia Rose has been walking for a few weeks now, but I find I can hardly remember her before she was walking. That made me incredibly sad. They change so fast & unless it's documented all the cuteness becomes a distant memory (if I'm lucky.)

So I'm going to make you suffer through a post where I document some things. Like the smoochy smoochy milestone. She makes this incredibly cute smooching noise & then juts her chin out towards the person she wants to kiss. However if you try to instigate the kiss you will more than likely be pushed away & then laughed at. An example follows. This video cracks me up for some reason.



What else? Although I'd rather only nurse her once or twice a day when she walks up to me signing milk with this huge, adorable smile I usually give in. I'm kind of a pushover that way.

Oh, and she can find me anywhere I might happen to be in the house. Even if I'm in the bathroom with the door closed it's not long before she's pounding on the door. Even if she didn't see me go in there. Speaking of pounding on the door, her baby talk & door pounding was my alarm clock today. It was the sweetest thing. What's that Kaia? You want some milk? Sure come on in, your wish is my command.

We haven't had many fits of naughtiness yet. I kinda hope that starts soon or I fear she may end up a bit spoiled!

8 comments:

Neisha said...

I love her instant grin!!

I hope that you are going to make a collage with the last two pictures! they are so cute

All American Family said...

ohhh...what a doll!! I am so in love with this age. Of course I say that about a lot of ages, realy, but still...something about this stage is so precious. Kaia is such a cutie - it would be so cool to get she and Lia together sometime, though I'm not sure one room could handle such cuteness all at once. ;) Thanks for sharing the photos and videos. I love them!

All American Family said...

this is re: your comment on my blog...
We were in Ogilvie/ Princeton. David's G'pa passed away so it was a pretty sudden, quick trip. We stayed with his Uncle and Aunt who live in Ogilvie - Darwin & Karen - but G'pa was in a nursing home in Princeton so that's where the funeral was. The burial was somewhere about 1 1/2 hrs north of there - forget the name of the town.

Mindy said...

kristen - hmm, guess you weren't super close, but still would have been fun to try to meet up. next time!

The J's said...

Adorable!!

Shannon said...

i'm getting a kick out of micah dancing in the background! and nice music choice!!!! kaia is such a dolly.

Amy said...

Love the pictures!!

Ethel said...

spoil her spoil her...just my vote!! love the video of the "love shack"...ha..cracked me up! thanks!