Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playing Tag

I've been tagged a couple of times, so I guess I'll do this, but I'm not gonna pass it on either. I'm sure everyone has been tagged by now.

1. I just got suckered into buying a Big Deal Card. I really think I will save money on eating out with it though! It's not hard to sell me something. I usually have to say no & hang up right away on telemarketers or pretend I'm not home if someone comes to the house.

2. I secretly wish I was having twins. I know, that's nuts!

3. I don't like to sweat when I work out.

4. I think I will be really disappointed if this baby doesn't have dark and/or curly hair.

5. My kids haven't seen their only cousins for over a year & I think that is really wrong.

6. I hate it that people have elective c-sections.

7. My life changed for the better when I got a digital camera & started this blog. I feel like a real, live, creative person again & not just a mom.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

i secretly wish i was having twins too because i really want 4 kids but i will not go through pregnancy again. i'm discussing a tubal with my ob this friday at my appointment.

Carrie said...

I don't know that I wish I was having twins this time, but it would be the one sure way that I would end up having the 4 kids that I want. Terry is pretty sure this is it for him! Also, when he and Craig talked at our reunion, I think he was pretty much thinking that he would get snipped if necessary to make sure that 4th child doesn't happen!

Ethel said...

i too secretly wished for twins..especially if it was going to be a girl as i always always wanted a sister or close in age sibling...and i kind of knew we weren't going to have another pg. so....anyway, teagan doesn't seem to mind.

Lani said...

Your secret wish is the very reason I'm dragging my feet on getting pregnant again. ;)

Lani said...

p.s. Regarding #7, I feel the same way. It really saved me this past winter.

The J's said...

I wanted twins too, really bad. EXCEPT with #12~~ Not why we had so many tho. At this point I'm very thankful that at least 4 particular ones were not twins!! LOL!